Vs > Petrozavodsk
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Petrozavodsk Climate & Distance Between
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Alma, Mi, Usa
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Yazd, Iran
Pauls Valley, Ok vs V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Petrozavodsk vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Petrozavodsk vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Minginui Forest vs Khon Kaen
Homer, Ak vs Asosan
Amherst, Ma vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Oakland, Md vs Coronation, Ab
- The distance between Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa and Petrozavodsk, Russia is approximately 8,432 km or 5,240 mi.
- To reach Pauls Valley, Ok in this distance one would set out from Petrozavodsk bearing 320.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pauls Valley, Ok bearing 201.4° or SSW .
- Pauls Valley, Ok has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Petrozavodsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Pauls Valley, Ok is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Petrozavodsk is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.4 °C (25.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.8 °C (5°F) less in Pauls Valley, Ok. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 331.8 mm (13.1 in) more which is equivalent to 331.8 l/m² (8.14 US gal/ft²) or 3,318,000 l/ha (354,716 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Pauls Valley, Ok than in Petrozavodsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pauls Valley, Ok relative to Petrozavodsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Petrozavodsk vs Pauls Valley, Ok
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Bucharest, Romania
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Petrozavodsk vs Socotra, Yemen
Petrozavodsk vs Low Head, Australia
Petrozavodsk vs Mito, Japan
Petrozavodsk vs Izmail, Ukraine
Zumbrota, Mn vs Daguaan City
Tamale vs Cold Bay, Alaska
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Tarko-Sale
Ada, Mn vs Aberdeen, Wa
Pauls Valley, Ok vs Petrozavodsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pauls Valley, Ok
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) NNW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NNW
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) W
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 231.5 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) N
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) E
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 202 kms (125.6 miles) SSE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) S
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Petrozavodsk