| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pauls Valley, Ok in July is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 57.4mm (2.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Pauls Valley, Ok July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pauls Valley, Ok:
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) NNW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NNW
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) W
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 231.5 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) N
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) E
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 202 kms (125.6 miles) SSE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) S
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) S